Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Creative Nonfiction Lecture

AGENDA:

AGENDA:

Dear CW Juniors,

I know this is a difficult time for you--for all of us. Please know that you are important to me and that I want you to stay healthy and be healthy for others. I love you, and know that your good grades will continue for this interrupted school year.
.
Don't stress and don't worry! Work on your academics, too!

I will try to provide you with videos and other opportunities for online learning. CHECK THE CLASS BLOG! I will be posting information and resources on that.

In the meantime, continue with your writing and reading assignments.

And congratulations to Turon Parker for getting a national Silver Medal for his poetry!

Stay strong and healthy! You are wonderful young writers, the next generation who will make significant changes in our world! (OK---a bit schmaltzy, but true!). Communicate with me, please. I, too, am homebound and need your company. Use the marcy.gamzon@rcsdk12.org email!

THANKS!


CHECK OUT THIS LECTURE ON CREATIVE NON-FICTION.


https://www.thegreatcoursesplus.com/writing-creative-nonfiction?lec=5

Post a response here.

8 comments:

  1. Hi Gamzon, hopefully you are staying healthy. The link you posted says you need to pay for it...
    --stay safe,
    madi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS! You are my tech genius, but you are also the first person to check in on the blog.

      Just posted new assignment.

      CONGRATS! You won Sokol 3rd in prose.

      Delete
  2. Well, you can watch the minute-long course intro. That was... general. Other than that, one cannot avoid the paywall. That would make it hard to post a response on it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you and your family are doing well. Thanks for letting me know about the video and the paywall. Keep checking the blog and Google classroom. I posted one more assignment for the marking period. I miss you!

      Delete
  3. It says I have to pay to watch it, but I hope you're staying safe & healthy Gamzy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know. I am so grateful that you posted and you are checking in. Keep checking blog and Google classroom.
      Stay well!

      Delete
  4. other than the paywall, the video seemed alright. But yeah please stay safe :) hope we see each other soon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for letting me know and staying in touch. You are doing great!
    I am so grateful for your participation!

    ReplyDelete